Friday, February 27, 2015

What Colors Are This Dress? White/Gold or Black/Blue

There’s a lot of debate on Tumblr about this right now, and we need to settle it. This is important because I think I’m going insane. 

Tumblr user swiked uploaded this image.

 

There’s a lot of debate about the color of the dress.

swiked:
guys please help me - is this dress white and gold, or blue and black? Me and my friends can’t agree and we are freaking the fuck out
So I just looked at this like, it’s blue and black obviously and all my friends were like no it’s blue and gold. Now I’m super confused, what is eyesight?

I see it as white and gold. My friend right here sees it as blue and black. I CANT HANDLE THIS
if that’s not gold my entire life has been a lie

I am seeing Blue and Black, how are people seeing it different? Is there some sort of mind sorcery happening here?! :o
Okay, wtf

i just saw it as gold and white which was weird bc earlier it was blue and black so i thought maybe ye were fucking with me but i went to reblog and now its blue and black again?!1?
 I AM GOING TO CRY

My class just had a debate over this. Half sees black and blue, the other half sees gold and white. Someone please explain this…

SPREAD THIS UNTIL IT REACHES NASA WE MUST FIND ANSWERS

Update: this thing changed color in front of my fricken face. How does that even happen.
  1. So let's settle this: what colors are this dress?
    1. Blue and Black
    2. White and Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment