Friday, May 8, 2020

Guy tattoos himself everyday during lockdown!

Dad-to-be gives himself a new tattoo every day during lockdown
London resident and tattoo artist Chris Woodhead has regularly been getting inked since he turned 18, but the dad-to-be took his skin-deep love to the next level when he was forced into lockdown due to the coronavirus. We’re not talking sleeves here -- we’re talking head-to-toe designs.
“I started tattooing myself every day to create some kind of structure to our now seemingly aimless days,” the 33-year-old fan of U.S. punk rock tats tells The Post. “It feels special that my body is evolving so much through the process. I will continue until I run out of space completely.”
That’s not a totally unfathomable moment -- Woodhead already had some 1,000 tattoos at the beginning of quarantine and now, more than 40 days in, his remaining amount of reachable virgin skin is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment