Friday, June 27, 2014

Jordan Belfort (Leonardo Dicaprio)from The Wolf of Wallstreet done by @crojasart!

"My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week." Name your favorite quote from The Wolf of Wellstreet. #DopeArt done by @crojasart!! #Thewolfofwallstreet #LeonardoDicaprio #Tattoo #Ink #Art #Ourculture #Beheard #Quality #INKGEEKS

Photo: "My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I
turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week." Name your favorite quote from The Wolf of Wellstreet. #DopeArt done by @crojasart!! #Thewolfofwallstreet #LeonardoDicaprio #Tattoo #Ink #Art #Ourculture #Beheard #Quality #INKGEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment