Sunday, January 25, 2015

Smokey (Chris Tucker) drawing of Friday the movie!

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do." -Smokey" DopeArt #friday #smokey #weed #instagram #classic #funny #christucker #icecube #illustration #artistry #create #design #postoftheday #instadrawing #drawing #artwork #detailed #Follow #Creative #Artistic #Artlife #Tagforlikes #Tattoo #Ink #Art #Beheard #Ourculture #Quality #INKGEEKS

Photo: "I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do." -Smokey"  DopeArt #friday #smokey #weed #instagram #classic #funny  #christucker #icecube #illustration #artistry #create #design #postoftheday #instadrawing #drawing #artwork #detailed #Follow #Creative #Artistic #Artlife #Tagforlikes #Tattoo #Ink #Art #Beheard #Ourculture #Quality #INKGEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment