Thursday, May 21, 2015

Allen Iverson Regrets Just One Of His Tattoos



<div style='text-align:center'><script type='text/javascript' src='http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerSeed.js?sid=281&width=480&height=401&playList=518834404'></script><br/></div>

Allen Iverson doesn’t regret much, especially when he comes to his tattoos. But there was one piece of body art that he eventually decided was a pretty bad idea. "I can say my kids, my mom, my grandma, my girl. And then everything else I love those too because they all mean something," the former NBA superstar told The Huffington Post about his favorite tattoos.

“Except this one right here," he added, pointing to a large tattoo on his right forearm. “My friend ... used to tease me about a tattoo I had right here, but it was so big and what he was teasing me about -- he said it looked like a flying monkey. It’s supposed to have been a grim reaper holding a ball. But it did look like a monkey.

"He was teasing me so much that I had to cover it with the panther. I had to," he continued. "It had to be something big. So this really is the only one that don’t mean anything. This was just a cover up.”

                    
gif

Iverson points out the area of his forearm where
he got the one tattoo he ended up regretting.



Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/20/allen-iverson-tattoo-regrets_n_7344800.html?1432145927&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

No comments:

Post a Comment